Cpl UK – Health (trading as RIG Healthcare Recruit) have been operating in the healthcare market for over 19 years and are now one of the largest suppliers of Locum AHPs to the NHS. We cover the entirety of the UK and offer the best service and experience.
Are you a Band 6 Occupational Therapist looking for an exciting career as part of an experienced team?
On behalf of our client in Abbey Wood, South London, Cpl UK – Health are looking for a highly motivated Band 6 Occupational Therapist to start work ASAP for 3 months.
You will be working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, providing intensive rehabilitation to patients using a recovery and social inclusive approach.
You will have a personable, friendly approach with patients and colleagues and perform your duties to the highest standards.
- Band 6 Occupational Therapist
- 37.5 hours per week
- Working hours: 9am - 5pm
- Monday to Friday
- Hourly rate of up to £25.00
- ASAP start - 3 months
- HCPC registration
- 6 months NHS experience minimum (preferably in A&E or Orthopaedics)
- Right to Work in the UK
- You will work 1:1 with a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant who has exceptional market knowledge
- Quick & easy registration.
- On-call support team available 24 hours a day
- Daily payroll services
Know someone that may be interested in this position? You can earn £300 for referring a friend to us (T&C’s apply) Simply send us a name and number, we do the rest!