Cpl UK – Health (trading as RIG Healthcare Recruit) have been operating in the healthcare market for over 17 years and are now one of the largest suppliers of Locum AHPs to the NHS. We cover the entirety of the UK and offer the best service and experience.
Are you looking for the next step in your career?
Cpl UK – Health have a fantastic opportunity for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist.
You will have a personable, friendly approach with patients and colleagues and perform your duties to the highest standards.
Managing a clinical caseload of adults with Learning Disabilities and / or
- Overseeing all aspects of OT process including assessment, intervention, evaluation and safe discharge from the service
- Conducting functional assessments and providing therapy programmes / recommendations to maximise occupational performance
- Assessment for aids / adaptations including specialist seating, posture management, bathing equipment amongst others
- Environmental assessments
- Supporting a therapy assistant to complete OT interventions
You should be committed and must have an interest in working with people with Learning Disabilities and their support networks. It would be useful to have knowledge and understanding of Transforming Care for People with Learning Disabilities- NHS England, The Mental Capacity Act (2005) and of reasonable adjustments.
- 37.5 hours per week
- ASAP start – minimum of 3 months (with possibility of extension)
- Monday to Friday
- Hourly rate of £24
- HCPC registration
- Previous experience essential (6 months minimum experience within the community)
- Right to Work in the UK - You must be able to independently manage your own caseload
- You will work 1:1 with a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant who has exceptional market knowledge
- Quick & easy registration.
- On-call support team available 24 hours a day
- Daily payroll services
Know someone that may be interested in this position? You can earn £300 for referring a friend to us (T&C’s apply) Simply send us a name and number, we do the rest! Make your friends, our friends!