Cpl UK – Health (trading as RIG Healthcare Recruit) have been operating in the healthcare market for over 17 years and are now one of the largest suppliers of Locum AHPs to the NHS. We cover the entirety of the UK and offer the best service and experience.
Cpl UK – Health have a fantastic role within a busy and established NHS Hospital based in London.
We are looking for an Occupational Therapist who has former experience of working Cardio-respiratory and Oncology.
The role is for a Band 6 or 7 locum, and the pay rate will be reflective of your experience and the pay rate will reflect this accordingly. For a Band 6, the pay rate will be up to £27 p/hr, and for a Band 6, and up to £33 p/hr for a Band 7.
- Band 6 or 7 Occupational Therapist
- Working hours: 8:30am – 16:30pm
- ASAP start - Ongoing Contract
- Monday to Friday
- HCPC registration
- 6 months NHS experience minimum
- Right to Work in the UK
- You will work 1:1 with a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant who has exceptional market knowledge
- Quick & easy registration.
- On-call support team available 24 hours a day
- Daily payroll services
If you’re interested in this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call 07584 278 685 for more information.
Know someone that may be interested in this position? You can earn £300 for referring a friend to us (T&C’s apply) Simply send us a name and number, we do the rest!
Make your friends, our friends!