Cpl UK – Health (trading as RIG Healthcare Recruit) have been operating in the healthcare market for over 17 years and are now one of the largest suppliers of Locum AHPs to the NHS. We cover the entirety of the UK and offer the best service and experience.
Cpl UK – Health are currently in search of an Occupational Therapist with neuro experience for a role within a renowned NHS trust based in London. This is a community role based out of a site in Central London. The role will be full time hours across Monday-Friday (8.30am-4.30pm).
- Band 6 Community Occupational Therapist - Neuro
- Working hours: 8:30am – 16:30pm
- ASAP start - Ongoing Contract
- Monday to Friday
- Hourly rate of £24.44
- HCPC registration
- 6 months NHS experience minimum (preferably in neuro)
- Right to Work in the UK
- You will work 1:1 with a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant who has exceptional market knowledge
- Quick & easy registration.
- On-call support team available 24 hours a day
- Daily payroll services
If you’re interested in this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call 07584 278 685 for more information.
Know someone that may be interested in this position? You can earn £300 for referring a friend to us (T&C’s apply) Simply send us a name and number, we do the rest!