FREE RECRUITMENT ****
Oncology Nurses Needed
Cpl Healthcare in partnership with Cambridge University Hospital is looking to recruit nurses with previous experience working in the area of Oncology for full-time positions with one of the NHS leading Trusts.
Cambridge University Hospitals is one of the largest and best-known trusts in the country. They deliver care through Addenbrooke’s and the Rosie hospitals.
They are also a leading national centre for specialist treatment, a government-designated comprehensive biomedical research centre, one of only five academic health science centres in the UK and a university teaching hospital with a worldwide reputation. Building on these different elements, our vision is to be one of the best academic healthcare organisations in the world.
Interested candidates must have:
- Recognised Nursing qualification.
- Previous acute nursing experience
- Experience working in Oncology is essential.
- Obtained IELTS / OET
- Excellent level of English is required.
Excellent relocation package on offer including.
· Flights to the UK
· 6 months hospital accommodation
· Reimbursement for costs of OET and CBT
· First OSCE exam will be paid by the Trust.
· Meet and Greet at the airport and you will be brought to your hospital accommodation.
· Skilled visa costs will be paid by the Trust.
· Cash Advance of £500 on arrivals - T&Cs apply.
Interviews take place via Skype / Zoom every 2 weeks.
Click on the link below for more details.
For further information please contact me in confidence on 00353-879319047 or email an update date CV to [email protected]
Keywords: RGN positions UK, nursing positions uk, nursing jobs UK. nursing jobs nhs, nursing jobs england, staff nurse jobs uk, nursing UK, NHS uk