FREE RECRUITMENT ****
Operating Theatre Nurses Needed
Cpl Healthcare in partnership with University Hospitals Dorset is looking to recruit nurses with current / recent experience working as an Operating Theatre Nurses / Scrub Nurse in a busy hospital environment for full-time positions with one of the NHS leading Trusts. UHD is based on the south coast of England and is really one of the most beautiful places in the UK to live.
The Theatre Department in UHD is increasing its size / capacity currently and the Trust is looking to recruit motivated scrub nurses to join the expanding theatre department across sites delivering a 24-hour service.
The Theatre Department offers great opportunities with an extensive educational program whilst working in a friendly working environment while all staff lead on Best Practice in the Operating Theatre setting.
Interested candidates must have:
- Recognised Nursing qualification.
- Previous acute nursing experience
- Current / very recent experience working as a Theatre / Scrub Nurse is essential.
- Obtained IELTS / OET
- Registering on the adult division of the NMC
- Excellent level of English is required.
Excellent relocation package on offer including.
· Starting salary £23949 (pre-registration salary upon arrival and up to obtaining PIN/post OSCE)
· Salary upon receipt of NMC registration ranges from £27005.
· 27 Days annual leave
· The Trust will refund the costs of 1 x IELTS/OET examination.
· The Trust will cover the cost of your UK Visa
· Reimburse you for the cost of flights up to the value of £600(receipt)
· You will be provided 8 weeks hospital accommodation.
· 1st attempt of OSCE will be covered by the Trust.
· NMC final fees reimburse.
· Free OSCE training
· Meet and greet at the airport.
· Airport transfers to accommodation
Interviews take place via Skype / Zoom every 2 weeks.
For further information please contact me in confidence on 00353-879319047 or email an update date CV to [email protected]