In this role you will act as a primary contact for customers, processing daily orders and taking the full responsibility for the customer experience by managing the end-to-end order process. This role will give you constant challenges and scope to learn in an open, friendly, and multi- cultural environment with a great team spirit. It's an opportunity to join a company that values employees with a strong focus on continuous improvement and personal development.
- Perform order evaluation, entry and management (Order Management & Service Contract) in CRM and ERP.
- Responsible for acknowledging customers with order receipts and scheduled ship dates.
- Interface with Tier 2 support team for resolution with other departments or groups in the organization to meet customer needs
- Clear understanding of customer contracts and quotes related to terms, special instructions, revenue recognition for processing of orders.
Personal and Professional Requirements
- Fluent in French AND Dutch, and advanced English (C1/C2)
- Proficient PC user with knowledge of MS office tools
- Experienced in order entry, back office support environment, Order Management or Sales Ops background
Salary: Competitive salary + health care, pension, wellness program etc
Contract: Permanent Contract, Full-time
Working hours: Monday to Friday, regular office hours
*Current working policy is hybrid model – 2 days per week from the office.
If you are interested in this position, please apply below or email your CV to [email protected]