My client, a leading global IT Service Provider (Top 3 in Forbes “Best Regarded Companies”) with over 200K employees worldwide, servicing Clients across the Fortune Global 500. For their location in Düsseldorf they are looking for candidates as Operations Manager to lead a Team of 15-20 Technical Service Agents. ***Please refrain applying if you do not posses working permit in Germany***
Salary: €57,000 - €70,000 + 15% bonus
Working hours: Mon-Fri 9am-6pm Onsite or Hybrid
Language: German (Essential) and English (Essential)
Requirements: previously managed a team of minimum 10 staff
Contact: ahmad.martinez or call +353 1 947 6346
Manage end to end IT Service desk operations. Plans and monitors resource deployment, reviews daily performance, staffing plan, work allocation, governance adherence and interacts with the client with the objective to deliver target delivery model. Ensures delivery predictability and enhance client satisfaction for the process.
Coordinates with transition team and other cross functional teams for business transition and drives operational excellence.
Monitors and analysis System/ Application performances, Incident models, Problem models and proposes the right business operating model for the engagement
- Plans and monitors the resource deployment (team size, span, shift utilization, skill sets, technology rollout) and ongoing monitoring for specific processes in order to ensure operational compliance.
- Prepares and Reviews training staffing plan and work allocation in order to achieve production targets.
- Identifies training needs for TLs, reviews training plans created by the TLs for their teams and monitors training implementations in order to improve competency development across domain.
- Reviews process specific quality plan including quality control, assurance and improvement in order to create a comprehensive quality program.
- Sign off scorecards for direct reportee, create KRA for the team to align with business objectives.
- Performance oriented - Ability to drive performance to stretch targets
- Excellent relationship management skills – coordinating with different functions and client contacts to provide customer delight
- Conducts periodic reviews with his teams, monitors daily performance and creates action plan to improve service delivery.
- Create business models for Incident management and Problem management to achieve minimal disruption to IT service.
- Positive attitude, open mindedness, being receptive to all ideas and feelings in an aim to create win-win situations
General Knowledge & Skills
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of contractual commitments (SOWs, MSAs) pertaining to day to day operations and specific deliverables in order to ensure compliance.
- Demonstrates strong understanding of operational risks and liabilities for the engagement take corrective actions.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of unit management operations processes and tools ITSM, CRM, Financial planning, Quality management.
- Demonstrates strong knowledge of end-to-end staffing management practices to manage projects independently. Demonstrates strong knowledge of planning and forecasting tools to ensure adherence to project timelines.
- Applies strong knowledge of quality improvement techniques and models like lean, six sigma.
- Signs off on the training /certification methodology at the engagement level to ensure right skilling
- Co-ordinates resource deployment across all processes for the engagement (team size, span, shift Utilization, skill sets, technology rollout)
- Signs off on the service quality plan including the quality control, assurance and improvement to create a comprehensive quality program for the engagement
- Demonstrates strong understanding of alignment of own function drivers to short and long term business drivers and looks at driving greater efficiencies and effectiveness through optimization
- Continuously sets challenging goals for the teams and provides support to team by proactively anticipating road blocks and looking at means to improve them to delivery best organizational results
- Builds context and common platform and uses appropriate data, examples to support complex ideas, adapts the message to the audience group for good understanding.
Technical Knowledge & Skills
- Min. 1 yrs. experience in managing Service Desk Operations (Or Tech support operations) in Infrastructure support or Application support environment.
- Advance knowledge and understanding of OS (Windows XP-10), Browsers, MS Office suite
- Advance knowledge and understanding of Small Forms (iOS, Android, Windows)
- Intermediate knowledge and understanding of Registry Fix, Patch upgrades, Virus T/S, Security, Encryptions, Network collaborations & VPNs.