Personal Assistant to the CEO/ Office Administrator | Permanent | Office based | South Dublin
On behalf of my client based in South Dublin, I am currently recruiting for an experienced Administrator to join the team.
We are looking for an experienced Administrator to partner with the CEO and support the day-to-day management of the business.
This role is office-based Monday Friday 9am – 5.30pm.
This role is moving quickly and we are conducting video interviews as soon as possible.
Please send your CV to [email protected]
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diary Management/ travel arrangement
- Be the face of the CEO Office, ensuring the office is operating effectively and smoothly
- Receptionist duties, front of house for the business.
- Producing monthly reports
- Liaising with clients
- Preparing presentations
- You will manage your own projects as they arise, as well as supporting the CEO with projects as they arise.
- Experience supporting with administration for 3 years is preferred
- Excellent communication skills are essential for this role
- Articulate, flexible and down to earth nature
- Corporately presented with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work calmly under pressure
- Ability to learn quickly and prioritise workload is essential for this role.
If you are interested in this position or for more information on this role please get in touch [email protected]