Personal Lines Accounts Trainee
Be part of one of Ireland’s leading insurance brokers with over 200 employees operating across 8 locations in Ireland and is also part of a publicly listed independent insurance broker with over fourteen thousand employees across the US, Canada, Ireland, and the UK.
Our client provides a comprehensive insurance broking service to all business sectors and professions and their activities span the full range of commercial and personal general insurances.
Our client is looking to recruit Trainee Personal Line Account Handlers for their offices in Cork. The roles involve servicing a portfolio of customers to retain existing business and generate new business.
- Placing customers personal cars, vans, and homes on cover with insurers, ensuring that all documentation is in place and processing payments
- Issuing motor and home insurance quotations to new customers
- Servicing customer accounts for any mid-term alterations, temporary substitutions or claims that are being notified to us.
- Dealing with customer queries and advising on any aspect of their personal insurance cover as well as adhering to all compliance requirements
- For trainee Personal Lines Account Handlers, while previous experience in an insurance/financial services/customer service environment is desirable, it is more important that you are keen to develop a career in general insurance and to pursue the regulatory insurance exams (APA / CIP)
- Energy and drive with an ability to work in a fast-paced but dynamic environment
- Strong IT skills – previous experience of Relay is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided
- Excellent communication, customer service and organisation skills with good attention to detail.
Our Client Offers:
- Market competitive salary and benefits package to include pension, life cover, stock purchase scheme, employee health insurance scheme, and hybrid working arrangements
- Generous study support & exam reward scheme with full coverage of annual III membership
- Bike to Work and Travel Saver Schemes with free car parking on site
- Discounted personal insurances for all employees
- Full training and development support in a vibrant and progressive working environment.