Critical Care Pharmacist
Cpl UK Health have been operating in the healthcare market for over 17 years and are now one of the largest suppliers of Locum Pharmacists to the NHS. We cover the entirety of the UK and offer the best service and experience.
Are you a Band 7 Pharmacist looking for an exciting career as part of an experienced team?
I’m recruiting for 2 x locum Band 7 Pharmacists to work within a busy and established NHS trust in London. This role will be to work in the critical care / HDU / long term ventilation unit.
Please note, we are unable to sponsor visas. We require the Right to Work in the UK.
- All positions with RIG Healthcare will require the candidate to hold a current DBS certificate. If you do not have a current DBS, we can process a fully enhanced one for you.
- NHS experience (6 months minimum)
- Right to Work in the UK
- GPHC Registration
- Band 7 Pharmacist
- Urgent Start
- 37.50 hours a week
- Competitive Pay
- You will work 1:1 with a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant who has exceptional market knowledge
- Quick & easy registration.
- On-call support team available 24 hours a day
- Daily payroll services
To apply for this role or discuss other Pharmacy opportunities across the UK, please contact:
Vanessa Brown – Pharmacy Client Partnership manager
07753 101 652 (available on WhatsApp)
Make your friends, our friends!
Do you know someone who may be interested in this role? Then why not refer a friend or college and earn an extra £300* on us! Send us your details or pass our details on to your friend and find out more about our referral scheme!