– Health (trading as RIG Healthcare Recruit) have been operating in the healthcare market for over 17 years and are now one of the largest suppliers of Locum AHPs to the NHS. We cover the entirety of the UK and offer the best service and experience.
On behalf of our client in Greater London, Cpl UK – Health are looking for a highly motivated Band 6 Physiotherapist for work on an ongoing basis.
This role is for a personable, friendly Physiotherapist who is looking to work within the community.
A children’s community physiotherapist is required to assess and treat a caseload of complex physical disability and neuro developmental conditions. To assess children on the waiting list
Please note, we are unable to sponsor visas. We require the Right to Work in the UK.
Role: Physiotherapist - Orthopaedics (Band 6)
Working Hours: Monday - Friday
Pay Rate: Up to £25.00 Per hour
- HCPC registration
- Previous experience is essential
- Right to Work in the UK
- You will work 1:1 with a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant who has exceptional market knowledge
- Quick & easy registration.
- On-call support team available 24 hours a day
- Daily payroll services
If you’re interested in this position, please send your CV to David.firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call 07780 826 235 for more information.
Know someone that may be interested in this position? You can earn £300 for referring a friend to us (T&C’s apply) Simply send us a name and number, we do the rest!
Make your friends, our friends!