Cpl UK – Health (trading as RIG Healthcare Recruit) have been operating in the healthcare market for over 17 years and are now one of the largest suppliers of Locum AHPs to the NHS. We cover the entirety of the UK and offer the best service and experience.
On behalf of our client in Kent, Cpl UK – Health are looking for a highly motivated Band 6 Physiotherapist for work on an ongoing basis.
Job Summary: Assessing and treating patients in a clinic, at home and/or virtual means.
Skills/Experience: Community Physiotherapy and Stroke experience, preferably RIO experience, but not essential.
- Band 6 Physiotherapist
- Working hours: 8.30am-4.30pm
- ASAP start - Ongoing Contract
- Monday to Friday
- Hourly rate of up to £25 p/hr
- HCPC registration
- Previous experience essential
- Right to Work in the UK
- You will work 1:1 with a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant who has exceptional market knowledge
- Quick & easy registration.
- On-call support team available 24 hours a day
- Daily payroll services
If you’re interested in this position, please send your CV to email@example.com or alternatively call 07584 278 685 for more information.
Know someone that may be interested in this position? You can earn £300 for referring a friend to us (T&C’s apply) Simply send us a name and number, we do the rest!