Cpl UK – Health (trading as RIG Healthcare Recruit) have been operating in the healthcare market for over 19 years and are now one of the largest suppliers of Locum AHPs to the NHS. We cover the entirety of the UK and offer the best service and experience.
On behalf of our client in Nottinghamshire, Cpl UK – Health are looking for a highly motivated Band 6 Physiotherapist for work on an ongoing basis.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Demonstrate knowledge of the role of Pulmonary Rehabilitation, other COPD treatments and the pathophysiology of COPD and other long term Respiratory Conditions
- Demonstrate an understanding of the issues that affect people with Long Term Respiratory Conditions
- To have experience of working with older people or with patients with chronic medical conditions, multiple co-morbidities and complex needs
- Demonstrate knowledge of oxygen assessment, analysis and prescribing for a wide range of respiratory conditions
- Band 6 Physiotherapist
- Working hours: 9am – 5pm
- ASAP start - Ongoing Contract
- Monday to Friday
- Hourly rate of £24.00
- HCPC registration
- Previous experience essential
- Right to Work in the UK
- You will work 1:1 with a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant who has exceptional market knowledge
- Quick & easy registration.
- On-call support team available 24 hours a day
- Daily payroll services
Know someone that may be interested in this position? You can earn £300 for referring a friend to us (T&C’s apply) Simply send us a name and number, we do the rest!
Make your friends, our friends!