Role: Physiotherapist – Community and Neuro (Band 6 or 7)
Working Hours: Mon - Fri– 0800 – 1600
Pay Rate: Up to £25.00 Per hour (Band 6) and up to £30.00 per hour (Band 7)
Cpl UK – Health (trading as RIG Healthcare Recruit) have been operating in the healthcare market for over 17 years and are now one of the largest suppliers of Locum AHPs to the NHS. We cover the entirety of the UK and offer the best service and experience.
On behalf of our client in Greater London, Cpl UK – Health are looking for a highly motivated Band 6 Physiotherapist for work on an ongoing basis.
This role is for a personable, friendly Physiotherapist who is looking to work within the community.
Please note, we are unable to sponsor visas. We require the Right to Work in the UK.
- · HCPC registration
- · Previous experience is essential
- · Right to Work in the UK
- Of working in an Acute Hospital environment
- Of working ED & Acute medicine
- Community and Neuro experience ( at least Minimum of 2 years post registration experience as a band 5
- Minimum 1 year within a specialist neurology rehabilitation
- · You will work 1:1 with a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant who has exceptional market knowledge
- · Quick & easy registration.
- · On-call support team available 24 hours a day
- · Daily payroll services
The Physiotherapist has a key role within the team for the prevention of hospital admission, supported discharge and rehabilitation. Working with patients, service users and their carers in providing highly specialist physiotherapy assessment and treatment plans to prevent avoidable hospital admissions.
Experience of working in rapid response or similar service desirable
If you’re interested in this position, please send your CV to David.firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call 07780 826 235 for more information.
Know someone that may be interested in this position? You can earn £300 for referring a friend to us (T&C’s apply) Simply send us a name and number, we do the rest!
Make your friends, our friends!