Our client, a highly respected high-end Jewellery business in Cork City has an exciting opportunity for a Polisher to join their expanding team. This role has arisen from internal progression within the business.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for:
- Restoration of the watch case and bracelet to include techniques for Polishing/Lapping/circular graining and satin finishes.
- Dismantling of watch cases and bracelets
- Re-assembly of the refinished watch case including replacement of all components including replacement gaskets and pressure testing.
- Bracelet service and adjustment.
- Full training will be provided to the successful candidate in advance of completing a Level One Rolex Accreditation course.
- Huge opportunity for progression/development to Technician level – particularly around dismantling, re-assembly and battery and pressure testing of watch cases, analysis, stock control of case components and some administrative tasks.
- Further Rolex Accreditation training can be offered to a candidate who has aspirations for growth and development.