This is an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Social Work Manager to facilitate the development of an innovative Fostering Service and provide a positive change to children and families in Dublin North city and county area.
The role will be initially for a 0.6 WTE with flexibility on hours and days of work provided.
As a Principal Social Worker, you will be responsible for the effective delivery of a quality social work service which is responsive to the needs of service users and their families. The post holder will identify needs for the service and with the Senior Manager will identify and produce the resources required to commence and deliver a quality foster care service delivery.
- Must be registered with the Social Work Register maintained by the Social Work Registration Board at CORU.
- 5 years post qualification experience; minimum of which last three were in fostering.
- Experience of managing fostering social workers and allied staff
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills
- Valid, full driving licence.
- Expert relevant experience in specialist area, including sound relevant operational experience in fostering social work, ideally working as a senior practitioner or small team leader/supervisor for a minimum of five years.