My client is a large pharmaceutical manufacturer, with 3200 people employed across 11 sites, 6 of which are based in Ireland.
We are currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Process Engineer based in Co Cavan and this role will involve the following:
· Manage and co-ordinate all projects in the Process Department, maintaining close liaison with managers in other departments with the aim of improving production efficiencies by means of a team approach.
· Participates in preparing engineering designs and work specifications, developing project schedules, budgets and forecasts, validation plans and selecting materials, equipment, project staff, and external contractors.
· Ensuring all project validation activities are in compliance with site and Division policy
· Responsible for driving continuous improvement initiatives in a highly automated process environment and ensuring all new equipment is validated as per QA procedures.
· Maintain Compliance wire system.
· Bachelors Degree in Food Science / Food Engineering or equivalent qualification.
· Three years minimum experience in a food manufacturing industry. Ideally from Dryer (dairy) background .
· Project management skills are essential - Data Analytics as a key requirement – use of tools such as Excel, OSI PI , Microsoft Project
· Experience on completing formal Risk assessment – Food Safety, EHS
· Experience of preparing and completing validation documentation
To discuss this role, or other roles in life sciences, call Seamus on 02890725625. Or send your CV using the link provided