Craigavon, Co. Armagh
CPL are continuing to work closely with one of the most influential pharmaceutical companies across the globe as they continue their exciting growth plans across Europe and specifically within Northern Ireland.
I am currently recruiting for a Process Technician on a full time, permanent basis.
You will be joining a very experienced Operations team to be based in Craigavon, Co. Armagh.
So what’s in it for you?
This client can offer a platform for you to continue to learn and grow thought on going training. They are a multinational company with locations across the UK, Ireland and US. They work with cutting edge automation and manufacturing technology and are going through an extended period of growth.
• An excellent salary accompanied by an endless benefit package
• 34 Days annual leave
• Enhanced pension contribution
• Annual Bonus
Roles & Responsibilities;
You will provide process leadership for the introduction of new products, equipment and processes including serialisation to support growth to the client Services. To represent Packaging Operations and liaise closely with other departments, including Quality, Maintenance, Engineering, Information Systems and Client services.
You will support all the packaging sites (as required) and will work closely with the Packaging Operational and Client Project teams.
What we are looking for;
• Degree (or equivalent) in a Scientific, Technical or Engineering related discipline.
• Experience of presenting a structured approach to a project including summary of work undertaken, data generation and key findings
• Experience and understanding of technical documentation
If this sounds like an opportunity that could potentially be of interest to you, simply get in touch with Seamus Moore by applying to this advertisement or giving me a call.