On behalf of my client, we are working with them on a new role for a Process Technician/Team Lead.
This role combines a hands-on operate and maintain role on packaging/palletiser equipment with co-ordination of a small team (3 other technicians).
You will lead the team in providing a comprehensive operations and maintenance service for the Palletiser, delivering plant efficiency and output as per the agreed KPI’s.
Provide a maintenance and technical support to Client site Operations with a view to improving equipment performance and reliability.
Be first point of contact for Customer Performance Manager and provide support and direction to the team.
Provide operational backup to the Palletiser team when necessary.
Lead by example in representing the company in a customer focused way.
Continuously promote excellent health & safety practice within the team.
Additional. Supervisor Duties / Responsibilities:
• Be the driving force in the operate/maintain environment.
• Report directly to the Performance Manager.
• Effectively communicate with team Members and Client site Management.
• Share information with team Members.
• Develop positive relationships with the team and Client site staff.
• Deal with any issues of a minor nature and deliver immediate resolution.
• Any issue that might have wider implications or is more serious in nature, then the Performance Manager must be informed immediately and this issue will be dealt with by joint effort and an effective solution put in place.
• At all times encourage good will and flexibility in the team and be proactive in promoting our customer focus.
• Support the Performance Manager in carrying out Personnel Progress Reviews.
• Work with the Asset Reliability Engineer in improving equipment performance and reliability.
• Ensure complete adherence to all site procedures (Health & Safety, Quality, IT etc).
• Co-Ordinate holiday roster and plan sick cover for shift.
• Manage time & attendance of. team including weekly timesheets.
• Motivate and encourage the team in achieving the required KPI’s.
Trade Qualified Electrical or Mechanical
3-5 years in a similar role
Ideally coming from a high volume maintenance background
Please email your CV to email@example.com or call Tina at +353 1 2784701
Thornshaw Scientific is a division of the CPL Group www.thornshaw.com