Product Manager - Emerging Technology
My client is forming an exciting centralized function whose mandate is to catalyze innovation across the firm. This will pilot new businesses and capabilities that continue to distinguish the brand as the best customer experience in the financial services industry.
Using Lean Start Up, Design Thinking and Agile methodologies, rapidly moving ideas from concept to scale.
Creating and leading roadmaps, performing customer research and planning short-term POC projects that experiment with Quantum technologies.
Working closely with our research team the successful candidate will lead short (~3 month) POC projects in the areas of Quantum Computing.
The Purpose of Your Role
- You will be passionate about adding value for the customer and our business partners, understanding needs, new trends, industry benchmarks and can convey value and return on investment performance to senior leaders
- Scan emerging technology focus areas to understand and resolve future user and market needs
- Working across teams to identify Quantum use cases for financial service and then drive those use cases to demos
- Build a strategy/vision for Quantum incubator that responds to user and market needs
- Define a set of business and product requirements to communicate the Quantum incubator strategy to various partners including running product demos for senior management
- Help coordinate and support the different teams that go into product creation — business, development, design, sales, marketing, and support teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or another relevant field
- Shown ability to prioritize delivery with iterative releases that leads to a successful customer experience
- Experience in new product development or management where he/she has been responsible for product vision, positioning, product roadmaps, product requirements and delivery of product into marketplace
- Experience of or strong interest in Quantum Computing
- Experience with Lean Start-up, Design Thinking, and Agile Methodologies
- Ability to think strategically: creative problem solver. Strong problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail: dedication to quality – strong documentation skills
- Ability to influence with strong communication and collaboration skills
- Passionate about your work and the team you are a part of.
- Hands on work style: Dynamic can-do demeanor
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to growing your skills and building your product knowledge