Production Operatives, Belfast, Full Time-Permanent
Are you interested in getting hands-on experience with products that are making an impact on people’s lives? Here, this is exactly what you will do!
Flexsource are now hiring for Production Operatives. These roles are excellent opportunities not to be missed, working for one of the world’s leading Medical Technology Corporation.
Hourly Rate: £10.76 per hour plus other great benefits (see below)
Location: Belfast – Airport Road West
Hours of work: 4 day working week (Monday to Thursday) 7.30am to 6.00pm (off Friday, Saturday and Sunday) + Fantastic overtime opportunities.
· To assemble and test product in strict accordance with Work Instructions.
· Perform tasks that are generally routine and manual with high attention to detail.
· To transfer material to designated areas.
· To receive materials and ship products.
· To perform other such operations on product for which appropriate training/instruction has been given.
· All other duties assigned.
· Previous Production/Manufacturing experience is preferable, not essential.
· Willingness to learn.
· Reliable – manage time, to ensure being at work on time and effectively get the job done.
· Ability to build positive relationships with others to achieve common goals.
· We welcome applicants who want to kick start a career within the manufacturing industry.
· Previous machine/assembly experience, working to deadlines.
· Please note candidates will be required to pass an online personality test, prior to an invite to a face-to-face interview.
In return you will receive:
A fantastic benefits package – 9% employer pension contribution.
Enhanced holiday allowance, with additional holidays awarded at 5-, 10-, and 15-years’ service.
A comprehensive training programme.
Cycle to work scheme.
Working within state-of-the-art premises.
Enhanced Maternity and Paternity payments.
Free car parking.
If you are interested in applying for this position, apply with your CV and or please contact Shauneen McCrisken on 07867459585