Project Manager for an ASAP start
12 month contract
Daily rates start at €450+
Overview of Role
The Project Manager will be a member of the PMO function and be part of an experienced team collaborating with stakeholders internally and 3rd party vendors.
The purpose of the role is to control and lead projects across both business and IT to successful completion to ensure objectives are delivered to agreed scope, schedule, quality and budget.
Main Responsibilities are not limited to but will include;
· Engage and lead the business with agreement on project deliverables.
· Ensure that all project objectives, requirements, integrations are captured and agreed
· Develop and continually monitor project scope and cost estimates
· Define project team requirements and secure the resources to meet these requirements.
· Define individual team member roles, set clear expectations and ensure timely feedback.
· Manage relationships between different teams at different locations and with a range of suppliers and subcontractors.
· Monitor project progression and provide updates to business on weekly / monthly basis
· Continually monitor and assess internal processes to identify areas for improvement
Required Experience / Qualifications:
· PMP, Prince2,
· 5+ years’ Experience in Project Management and execution
· Strong on relationships, proven track record of working within cross functional teams touching various functions and various departmental projects
· Experience with requirements gathering, solution design / documentation & Stakeholder management and risk management
· Experience with software development lifecycle
· Experience working on multiple projects in parallel
· Exposure to ERP, ecommerce, Logistics services and data analytics and ITIL will be advantageous.
· Proven track record of complete project ownership end to end in terms of responsibility and budget for projects is a minimum requirement.
This role will be customer facing.