My client, an International Business Management company are seeking to recruit an experienced Project Manager to manage a variety of projects within, rail, power, energy business sectors within the Irish Market. It is the company’s intention to grow these activities in terms of scale, scope and region.
To project manage a variety of energy related projects, rail, EV, developments, etc.. this role will play a major part in the expansion of my clients Irish activities
- To take responsibility for developing and delivering certain new and existing projects from concept to final handover. This may involve: research, feasibility studies, negotiations with partners to form a team or consortium, bidding in accordance with EU Public Procurement Directives, negotiating a contract, helping to set up project execution team, carrying out certain delivery functions alone, monitoring project, etc.
- To coordinate a local / international project team.
- To assist in developing and managing other businesses.
- Working closely with, and reporting to the Assistant General Manager / General Manager.
- Working with clients, partners, and service providers; often as key coordinator / Project Manager.
- Working in multi-location teams and interacting with colleagues in other European offices & Tokyo head office.
- Excellent Communications / Inter-Personal skills
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently.
- Ability to evaluate business ideas (research & feasibility studies)
- Ability to lead bids and take projects through tender process
- Ability to project manage (project planning & monitoring, resolution of issues that can cause delays, etc.).
- Excellent contract negotiation skills
- Ability to forge and maintain multi-layered relationships with a variety of stakeholders including colleagues, clients, partners, suppliers, approvals bodies, funders, etc.
- Appreciation of basic technical concepts
- Broad knowledge of commercial concepts (accounting, financial, investment, etc.)
- Ability to problem-solve complex problems
- Significant post-graduate experience (10 years plus), of which a substantial part should be in Project Management.
- Experience with Engineering and Business development is a must.
- Experience working in an international environment.
- MUST have experience working within the Irish Energy Market and eligible to work as soon as possible.
- Third level qualification in Engineering / Business with some additional financial-related qualification
Excellent permanent role with salary circa €75K plus bonus.
CVs for the attention of Sandra Brennan to firstname.lastname@example.org /01 6390394