On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a Project Planner to support and ensure appropriate project tracking and reporting is in place in all projects. The successful candidate will work closely with the site Project Managers to develop project schedules for SPGC projects in that site based in Co. Kildare.
- Monitor and report to Site Lead and to the client on schedule progress throughout projects delivery and ensure reflection of key schedule milestones in all project.
- Ensure project risks are identified in advance, and work with the project team to ensure prompt action is taken to mitigate these risks.
- Develop project schedules for the benefit of Intel SPGC team.
- Analyze schedules provided by sub-contractors and verify they meet the project schedule targets.
- Project Critical Path and Two Weekes lookahead plans for each project.
- Monitor pipeline of upcoming projects; measure and report on future team / contractor / designer resource capacity constraints.
- Monitor compliance to contractual project delivery process, standards and agreed document templates.
- Ensure project status data completion and compliance with required data standards in the system.
- Provide SPGC Intel Site Lead professional support to ensure appropriate project tracking and reporting is in place in all projects
- Preform PAS (Progress against Schedule) models are applied on key project.
- Align with SPGC Planning Team on scheduling and risk management practices need to be applied in Leixlip site
To be considered for this role you must have:
· Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical / Industrial engineering / civil engineering.
· Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience in similar role or at minimum, 5 years’ experience as a project manager at the construction industry.
· Experience in developing and managing schedule progress on large scale projects.
· Preferred Project Management / Schedule Management qualification (PMP, PRINCE2).
· Be solution-oriented, and demonstrate personal proactive, 'can-do' attitude.
· Strong analytical ability and attention to detail.
· Advanced Microsoft Project skills with good Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and superb MSP skills
· Good presentation skills.
· Excellent problem-solving skills.
· Ability to manage multiple work assignments simultaneously, manage multiple or conflicting priorities, and handle a high-pressure working environment.
· Excellent written and verbal English language skills.
Please reply (in strict confidence) with up to date CV to: Rob Kiernan E :-email@example.com Tel: +353 1 6390390