Leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company looking for Czech , German , Hebrew, Arabic + French, Dutch, Hungarian + German, speakers with 2 Years Contact Centre QA experience
As a Quality Assurance Specialist, you will be responsible with the following:
- Perform audits on recorded and live client interactions and provide evaluation feedback to call center agents through QMS
- Conduct regular one on one or group calibration to ensure evaluations are aligned based on business requirements
- Support the business in managing and implementing Quality Management standards and processes that are aligned with the global standard and relevant to the local market nuances Highlight trends and red flags to the business for better improvements
- Ensure accurate maintenance of sample calls/chats library in accordance with local legal requirements
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, highlighting QA trends and insights to the business
- Provide a bi-weekly QA dashboard highlighting QA audits completion and QA trends to all stakeholders
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a sales or call center environment with Quality Assurance experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Bilingual - Fluent in Dutch/German/French/Hungarian/Turkish/Czech/Hebrew/Arabic and English
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to identify explicit and implicit signals, which may translate opportunities for our agents.
- Coaching experience is a plus.
- Experience in the advertising industry is a plus
- Proactively monitors backlog of orders / requests using different tools & reports, working to avoid escalations
- Competitive salary based on experience (will be discussed on the interview)
- Great opportunity for career progress under the globally-know brand
- Opportunity to work in multicultural hub
- Personal and professional development through a variety of training programs (hard/soft skills)
Please apply for this role by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org