Cpl Healthcare in partnership with Galway University Hospital are recruiting for a Radiography Service Manager I for a permanent position to join the management team.
Working across both GUH sites - University Hospital Galway and Merlin Park University Hospital, in conjunction with the Radiology Management Team, you will be responsible for workload management and the organisation of the Radiology Department to ensure a quality service and the effective use of resources.
As an RSM I, you will be an active member of the multi-disciplinary team and will lead, guide and supervise radiographic and other staff to successful management of the Radiography service as well as providing strategic and clinical leadership to deliver an efficient, quality assured and patient-centred radiographic service
This is an excellent opportunity to work across the general X-Ray department and will include a well-structured induction period as well as a dedicated preceptorship to ensure you receive excellent training and development.
We are looking to speak with experienced qualified diagnostic radiographers with supervisor / managerial experience.
Interested candidates must have:
- A recognised qualification in diagnostic radiography with CORU registration or be eligible for same
- Current or recent experience in a diagnostic radiographer department of an acute hospital with experience in theatre, emergency department (trauma) and inpatients is desirable, we will also consider applicants with relevant placement experience
- Have 6 years fulltime (or an aggregate of 6 years) post qualification clinical experience.
- Possess a minimum of 10 postgraduate ECTS credits or equivalent relevant
- Excellent level of English is required
- Interviews take place online remotely or on site at the hospital
For further information please contact Brian Murray in confidence on +353 1 482 5421 / +353 87 222 6752 or email an up-to-date CV to [email protected]