CPL uk- healthcare are an experienced and knowledgeable recruitment agency who have been operating in the healthcare industry for over 19 years! We provide our candidates with the best possible service by giving quick and easy registration as well as on going 1:1 support 24hrs a day!
Please note we do not provide visas, we require the Right To Work uk.
CPL uk are looking for an experienced Band 5 Registered General Nurse to conduct LOW as part of the A&E department in the Surrey area for Long Day shifts. (7am-19.30pm)
You will need the following experience:
- Delivering care plans for patients.
- Monitoring vital signs.
- Carrying out assessments and blood tests.
- Liaising with other team members including doctors and senior nurses.
- Observing patient’s condition and recording information.
- Administering medication.
PAY RATES: £ 21-£33 p/h (rates can be escalated for the right candidate)
- Registered with NMC.
- At least 6 months experience working as a RGN.
- Completion of all required degrees and diplomas.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to email@example.com, we look forward to hearing from you!