Contract duration: Imminent start, until 31/12/2021 (likely extension)
Rate: £355 a day via PAYE
Location: Remote work/ Cambridge
CPL Life Sciences are working alongside a global, science-led biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines.
You will have accountability for being the Study Procurement Partner of one or more therapeutic areas. Leading both demand and supply side activities. Provides input to long term strategic plans for R&D related categories. Manages customer and supplier relationships to ensure input to Category Strategies that are highly aligned to current and future Business needs and that the supply base can support these strategies. Oversees implementation of category plan to ensure that the underpinning process improvement and procurement activities deliver the expected business value in accordance with the strategic plans.
Essential experience to be considered for this contract:
- Pharmaceutical Research & Development experience of managing services required in clinical trials
- Previous procurement experience in contracting Clinical Study Services i.e. managing one or more categories in the area of Study Delivery, eg. fully outsourced trials, Imaging services, IVRS, Patient Recruitment or Medical Writing
- Experience from the Pharmaceutical industry in Indirect services or material
- Planning and oversight of study related contracting within one or more therapeutic areas.
- Support the implementation of market/ category plans to ensure that the underpinning process improvement and procurement activities deliver the expected business value in accordance with the strategic plans
- Supports the Director/ Associate Director in strategic relationship management (customer and supplier) - to ensure that Market & Category Strategies are highly aligned to current and future Business need and that the supply base can support these strategies.
- Works with relevant Director/ Associate Director(s) to ensure implementation of fully integrated and customer-aligned category plans.
- Works alongside GPS (Global Procurement Services) in advising on and driving procurement strategies to make decisions necessary to purchase products and services in congruence with organisational objectives
- Coordinates the introduction of new and modified products and services with appropriate departments
- Analyses and resolves issues raised in procurement audit reports
To apply or for more information on this role please get in touch via email- George King email@example.com