Our client is looking for General Nurses to work in a busy community hospital in South East London. These are ADHOC shifts but long days and nights are available.
Successful candidates need to be fully compliant before submission.
Rate is £20-32/hr dependant on shift.
As a General Nurse you must ;
- Have a min of 6 month's experience working in a ward setting.
- Be registered with the NMC.
- Have a Current and valid DBS.
- Be able to provide clinical references.
- A Covid Vaccine is an advantage but not essential.
- Free DBS.
- Free Training.
- Weekly Payroll and PAYE option.
- A dedicated Consultant.
- A dedicated Compliance Consultant.
- And More…
If you have the above or wish to discuss other opportunities with one of the UK's fastest growing agencies, please apply now or contact one of the team for further information
Why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn £300 bonus for each successful placement ( T&C’s apply)
Cpl UK - Healthcare (trading name of RIG Healthcare Recruit) have been operating in the UK healthcare market for over 17 years and are now one of the largest suppliers of Locum Nurses to the NHS.