Our client a FMCG business is sourcing for a highly motivated, Sales Representative to join their team in their Lisburn HQ. This is an exciting opportunity to promote the brand, develop new accounts and grow sales within the Northern Ireland territory.
Duties for the role will include
· Identifying potential new accounts within existing routes where there is available capacity to improve route profitability.
· Achieve profitable sales growth against agreed targets within territory / customer base through sales calls.
· In conjunction with Commercial Manager and Distribution Manager, develop new and more profitable routes.
· Identifying new opportunities to develop sales across the various formats and flavours within the product range.
· Call with existing and potential new customers across NI to range check and discuss opportunities to build sales.
· Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, and making recommendations to customer and management.
· Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
· Target driven with a proven track record in sales.
· Excellent selling, negotiation, communication, and customer service skills
· Familiarity with CRM practices, along with ability to build productive business professional relationships.
· Good organizational, administration and problem-solving skills in a fast-moving environment.
On offer is an excellent Salary & Benefits package (commission based on performance.)
For further details please apply directly below or contact Maria Blake at Cpl.