We require a proactive, ambitious Sales person to join our team based in Kells. The ideal candidate should be a self-motivated individual, capable of working independently to actively grow and develop the company but also to work as part of a dynamic and innovative team.
- Previous sales and negotiations experience in similar industry is an advantage.
- The ability to negotiate through all aspects of the deal.
- Driven and ambitious in meeting targets on a monthly basis
- Strong IT, planning and time management skills.
- Positive, honest, open and outgoing to inspire confidence in customers
- Good presentation and communications skills.
- Full clean drivers license
- Maintain detailed records of enquiries and follow ups.
- Must display good commercial awareness in relation to margins etc.
- Participate in ongoing installation, technical support for our clients, to support them through the duration of their project which may also lead to further revenue stream.
- Maintain excellent relations with the existing customer base while developing new customer relationships/markets and a platform to support all activity within the territory.
- To assist with the expansion of our existing product range across each of their respective markets.
- Devise, maintain & develop a marketing and sales strategy for Ireland with input from the management team.
The successful applicant will have a keen interest in developing sales, be confident and able to present to customers both in terms of selling but also technical support to meet their needs and requirements. The position will include regular travel throughout Ireland along with attendance at promotional shows.