If you’re looking for a job where drive for innovation matters we might have a great opportunity for you. Currently for one of our clients, an international company offering payment services, we’re looking for a:
Sales Manager - European Partners
If you’d like to grow in one of the biggest payment services companies don’t hesitate to apply. We’re looking for both experienced talents and juniors willing to take the next career step in sales.
Your responsibilities will include:
· acquiring new business partners in order to achieve sales target,
· understand and sell the whole card payment product portfolio,
· maintain high awareness and knowledge of the business market, card payment industry, competitors and internal activities to ensure that all business opportunities are identified, considered and closed appropriately,
· develop new partners leads,
· managing all work activity through SalesForce and weekly reporting,
· cooperating with other internal departments.
· min. 2 years of experience in sales, preferably in payment services or similar area,
· strong new business development skills,
· experience in taking a new product line to the market,
· ability to work independently,
· proven ability to manage and successfully overachieve sales target,
· commercial and financial acumen,
· negotiation skills,
· proficiency in English.
· hybrid work model,
· benefits: private medical care, insurance, access to MyBenefit, working tools from top level, car, fuel card and company’s card to cover expenses related to business meetings,
· employment contract,
· great work atmosphere,
· salary package: base + sales bonus.