Cpl UK - Healthcare (trading name of RIG Healthcare Recruit) have been operating in the UK healthcare market for over 17 years and are now one of the largest suppliers of Locum Nurses to the NHS.
If you are an experienced Senior Anaesthetic Theatre Practitioner and can offer a weekly commitment of full time hours, we would very much like to hear from you.
- Location: London Bridge.
- Contract Type; Permanent, full time, 37.5 hours
- Shift Days; Monday to Saturday.
- Shift Patterns; earlies: 7am -3pm and lates:1pm- 9pm;
- Salary range: £41,102 - £45,669 plus shift allowances
- Additional rewards; Private healthcare, Contributory pension, health and a vast range of rewards you would associate with a leading private healthcare organisation
The theatres across these facilities, provide a vibrant, exciting and professional environment where the advance equipment and technology is second to none.
London Bridge Hospital is part of the established leading private healthcare company, HCA Healthcare. Established for over 50 years
Rated as 'outstanding' by the CQC, the London Bridge Hospital Campus has 10 Operating theatres, and offers a wide range of surgeries from, Cardiac, Ortho, Liver, Neuro, Urology, Spinal and General. Successful candidates will be part of a large theatre team of colleagues, experienced professionals. London Bridge has a successful track record of career progression, offering support, and development to those seeking to aspire higher or widen their knowledge.
Skills & Experience
- Operating Department Practitioner/Registered Nurse qualified
- Post graduate experience in UK Theatres
- Anaesthetics experience
- Anaesthetics course
If you’re interested in this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call 0345 3631187 option 5 for more information. Know someone that may be interested in this position? You can earn £300 for referring a friend to us (T&C’s apply)