Salary and benefits: Competitive
Cpl Life Sciences have partnered once again with an innovative and growing business looking to bring on board a Senior Medical Officer to join their small, but exponentially growing team! Reporting directly into the CMO, you will be providing medical input into the new proposals, medical monitoring, medical affairs and pharmacovigilance support to the Clinical Development division for ongoing and new projects, whilst focusing primarily on exciting Oncology and Rare Disease products.
This is unique opportunity to gain new skills and work for an entrepreneurial business!
My client is looking for someone who is ambitious/adaptable, looking for a challenge and for someone who is motivated to have that direct development from the CMO themselves.
• GMC registered Physician
• Experience in either medical monitoring, PV or Medical Affairs
• Provide support in medical monitoring, medical affairs and pharmacovigilance support to the entire business and areas
• Providing medical input into the new proposals
• Successfully leading all Clinical Development trials
• Providing therapeutic knowledge to the rest of the business in Oncology and Rare Diseases
• Ensuring good understanding and practice on Clinical Development activities
Please apply in order to receive the full job description.
The successful candidate would receive a competitive annual salary package plus an excellent benefits package including the likes of a car allowance, bonus, private healthcare, pension scheme and much more.
Contact/How to Learn More:
To find out more information or apply, contact Caroline Rogers on 0118 952 2799 or email email@example.com
The Medical Division at Cpl Life Sciences (previously Only Medics/Clinical Professionals) is a specialist division that focuses exclusively on recruitment of Medical Affairs, Clinical Development & Pharmacovigilance for pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, Clinical Research Organisations (CROs) and Regulatory Authorities.