Senior Operations Manager
CPL are continuing to work closely with global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Their portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, as they continue their exciting growth plans across Europe and specifically within Ulster. I am currently recruiting for a Senior Operations Manager on a full time, permanent basis. You will be joining the site managing team to be based in Co. Cavan.
So what’s in it for you?
· Excellent pension contribution
· Working within a supportive and empowering team
· Hybrid working
· Fantastic Holidays
· Health & Wellbeing Events
· Market Leading Salary
· Continued Learning and Training
Roles & Responsibilities;
Provide overall leadership, direction and co-ordination to the Manufacturing Department, maintaining an awareness for the need for on-going change and continuous improvement, monitoring performance versus Plan and Update and taking corrective action as necessary to meet targets for output, payroll and operating expenses.
Manufacturing must meet requirements on a continuous and reliable basis in the most efficient, safe and hygienic manner, in compliance with all company policies and procedures.
The role manages a department of employees organised in a hierarchical structure. The Manufacturing Department is composed of people in direct operator, supervisory and project management/ project engineering roles.
What we are looking for;
• Bachelors Degree in Science, Food Science or Engineering or other related discipline.
• Experience in a high-level operations position in a manufacturing environment.
• Experience in a management situation.
• Good human relation skills in dealing with all levels of employees.
• Substantial insight and background in the area of labour relations within Ireland and the ability to deal effectively with local collective bargaining situations while at the same time maintaining a climate of positive employee relations with the Company.
• Ability to identify quality problems and address these using CAPA and other appropriate principles and techniques.
If this sounds like an opportunity that could potentially be of interest to you, simply get in touch with Seamus Moore by applying to this advertisement or giving me a call.