Senior Psychologist – Tipperary
Senior Psychologist – South Tipperary Mental Health Service
Senior Psychologist required by Cpl Healthcare, in partnership with the HSE South East Community Healthcare , for a new opportunity based in the Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service
• Be responsible for the delivery of professional psychology services appropriate to the post in line with best practice.
• Formulate and implement plans for psychological therapeutic intervention or management based on an appropriate conceptual framework, working in home and clinical settings as appropriate.
• A recognised post-graduate qualification as a psychologist
• Permission to work in Ireland
• Professional approach to work
For an immediate interview please forward your CV to Holly at [email protected].
For more Psychology roles please visit www.CPL.com/jobs