Senior Developer – RPA
Works independently taking full responsibility for a certain area. Works on Development projects using available frameworks and tools and establishing plans for projects with on-time and on-budget project goals. This position requires a self-motivated professional to work within an expanding Quality Engineering team providing cutting-edge RPA solutions to clients. Primary role in Development in the areas of building and working on enterprise grade software systems, in line with agreed plans and strategies
•Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field, or equivalent work experience
• Experience with RPA technologies (Blue Prism, UiPath, Kofax etc) is desirable
• Ability to analyse and understand complex business processes. Modelling languages is a plus.
• A strong knowledge of Cloud concepts and virtualisation
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming concepts and relational database design and querying concepts.
• Familiar with version control concepts.
• Knowledge of Microsoft.
• Knowledge of client/server application development and unit testing theory.
• Knowledge of agile development methodologies
• Experience with Java, .NET (C#, VB), VBA, HTML and SQL are desired
• Proficiency in MS Office (Access, Outlook, Excel) including macro creation
• Strong communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
• Professional attitude. Has developed a reputation as a trusted advisor.
• Good client-facing skills, with experience in developing partnerships with the team and client and collaborating with others to exceed client expectations.
• Good problem solving skills has experience in proposing different options and solutions for approaching and resolving issues.
• Adaptable and responds positively to changing business issues, sees change as an opportunity to improve performance.
• Excellent communication skills. Adapts style accordingly and demonstrates an understanding of the audience’s perspective. Uses discretion when dealing with sensitive information.
• Intermediate theoretical knowledge in development methodologies and has awareness of opportunities provided by new and emerging technologies and products.
• Has good applications/technology knowledge, building on specialist domain knowledge and has practical experience of development tools and platforms required to deliver.
• Demonstrates an understanding of system architecture. Has experience in at least one development language and discipline, comfortable with basic SQL.
• Good development/scripting skills in common languages such as VB, JAVA, PERL, C++.
• Work in a professional, friendly team in a stable, international corporation,
• Attractive remuneration enriched with a bonus system,
• Real development opportunities in the area of RPA / automation,
• High home-office ratio (90% of working time)
• Extensive package of professional trainings (technical, soft skills and foreign languages),
• Private medical care and group insurance for the employee and family members,
• Cash benefits under the Social Fund (e.g. cultural and recreational activities, holiday benefits),
• Team and company integration after hours,
• Co-financed sports card,
• Relocation package for candidates ready to move to Szczecin