Cpl are partnering with a large international Tech company to hire at least one experienced SQL Server DBA. In the role you will join their existing and high performing Database Administration team and support multiple complex databases for local and international customers. You will primarily be supporting the latest versions of SQL Server and will also gain the opportunity to at times work in Azure.
- Supporting multiple client databases
- Prioritizing work and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Installations, back ups, performance tuning & optimization
- Going the further mile and looking at new ways for improvements
- Providing detailed system monitoring and alerting
- A minimum of 5 years working as DBA within SQL Server heavy environment
- Existing Azure experience, not essential but very handy
- Strong communication skills and ability to explain problems to customers and to provide solutions
- Expert level SQL Skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally with wider business teams
- Huge opportunities to work beyond DBA tasks further down the line (Analytics, Data Engineering)
- Remote friendly
- Competitive salary
- Competitive benefits
For more information reach out today.