Location: Oxfordshire (Initially remote working)
Salary: Highly competitive salary and attractive benefits package
Our client is leading the technology race and revolutionising the way people monitor their conditions around the world and they have recently launched their latest system.
We are seeking a permanent Senior Statistician II to join their R&D team and are keen to speak to Candidates who wish to make an impact in their role and contribute to the continued development of this cutting-edge technology.
• Involved in end-to-end clinical trials for a small number of global projects.
• Supporting protocol development to preparing publications, you will see the impact of your work, supporting the launch and growth of their new system in new markets, or for new patient populations.
• Providing key statistical support to the development of their pipeline products. You would be joining of a vibrant, friendly and diverse team and can expect to work across a varied range of projects and statistical techniques.
• You will have a BSc (or higher) in Statistics or Mathematics and a strong working knowledge of SAS.
• You will have contributed to, or managed, a small team of junior statisticians, and worked with colleagues from a range of backgrounds to explain statistical concepts to them.
• Excellent knowledge of statistical methods and data analysis for clinical research.
• Adaptable, with a keen eye for detail.
• Excellent written and verbal communication abilities, and strong team-working skills.
In terms of long term location, you will be working closely with colleagues from R&D, clinical, data management and regulatory affairs, so this role will be office-based long-term, reflecting their collaborative style and ways of working.