Cpl Healthcare are seeking multiple Social Care Workers and Project Workers for their services in Tipperary and Dublin.
Our client's services provide service users with advocacy, help and support in ending homelessness. Our client's main priority is to provide the service users with necessary skills and tools to improve their current situation and find long term accommodation through building relationships and liaising with other agencies and services.
In order to be a part of this growing team, successful applicants will have:
- A minimum 2 years paid experience working within the Social Care Sector with vulnerable individuals,
- A qualification in Social Care or relevant field.
- Relevant work experience working with young people in care or marginalised young people.
- Degree in social care or related field.
- Experience of key-working clients or individual casework.
- Experience of managing challenging behaviour.
To get more information about these roles, please reach out to me by email - [email protected] or call +353872310384