Cpl UK – Health (trading as RIG Healthcare Recruit) have been operating in the healthcare market for over 17 years and are now one of the largest suppliers of Locum AHPs to the NHS. We cover the entirety of the UK and offer the best service and experience.
Are you looking for the next step in your career?
Cpl UK – Health have a fantastic opportunity for a Band 6 Speech & Language Therapist in the West Midlands.
You will be required to have Neuro Rehab experience and will be based within a rehab centre, and will be expected to carry out domiciliary visits around the county as required. You must have full dysphagia competencies.
This is a community-based role ready to start ASAP for a minimum of 3 months. The role is part time hours (3 days a week, flexible on the days).
- 37.5 hours per week
- ASAP start – minimum of 4 months (with possibility of extension)
- Monday to Friday
- Hourly rate of £24
- HCPC registration
- Previous experience essential (6 months minimum experience within the community)
- Right to Work in the UK
-You must be able to independently manage your own caseload
- You will work 1:1 with a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant who has exceptional market knowledge
- Quick & easy registration.
- On-call support team available 24 hours a day
- Daily payroll services
If you’re interested in this position, please send your CV to email@example.com or alternatively call 07584 278 685 for more information.