Speech and Language Therapists x2 – Waterford
Speech and Language Therapists x2 – UHW – Co. Waterford
Speech and Language Therapists, basic grade required by Cpl Healthcare, in partnership with the HSE, to work in an acute hospital setting, in University Hospital Waterford.
This role will be offered on a temporary basis, 3 months approximately.
The purpose of this role is to provide speech therapy services to adults in an acute hospital setting,
· Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team in an acute setting to provide a quality speech and language therapy service to adults
· Complete assessment and intervention for adults
· Full supervision will be provided
· A recognised qualification in Speech and Language Therapy with CORU registration
· Dysphagia qualification required
· Previous employment experience and / or undergraduate placement with adults preferable
· Permission to work in Ireland
· Professional approach to work
For an immediate interview please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call Jessie for more information on 087 333 2120.
Visit www.cplhealthcare.com for more speech and language therapy jobs