Cpl Healthcare is seeking applications for the role of staff nurse – Medical Assessment unit for busy Cork city Hospital.
The successful applicant will be required to take responsibility for the nursing care of allocated patients on their shift and to work within the nursing team and assist colleagues in providing and maintaining the highest standards in patient care. The successful applicant must be available a minimum 33hours per week.
To be considered for the role, candidates are required to meet the following criteria:
- A minimum 2 years post qualification experience in Accident & Emergency / MAU is essential
- Registered in the General Division of the live register of nurses kept by the NMBI
- Accident and Emergency course is desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
- Must possess strong communication skills and clinical skills.
- Eligible to work in Ireland.
For further details, please contact Catherine Hoban on:
T: +353 21 4626138