At CPL we are passionate about providing our clients with the best talent experience possible. We work with our clients to provide innovative solutions to meet their talent challenges.
We are currently recruiting for a prestigious client as part of nation- wide contract. They seek to hire a Supervising Driving Examiner for their Belfast branch.
Working hours: Monday to Friday (Flexi time)
Location: Balmoral Road Belfast BT12 6QL
The position is temporary with an estimated duration of 12 months. Please note that this is purely an estimated duration.
To carry out the duties of a Supervising Examiner which will include the following -
· Supporting the development and implementation of new initiatives in driver testing and training and carry out research and development work as required.
· Occasionally deliver frontline driver tests to support business needs.
· Compiling and analysing statistical and other management information to assist with the identification of potential inconsistency of examiners and provide feedback and if necessary plan, carry out and review remedial action.
· Assisting test centre managers by providing technical advice on driving test matters.
· Reviewing and, where necessary, designing driving test routes
Have the following qualification / experience --
1. Have held a relevant DVSA / DVA Supervising Driving Examiner Qualification and
2. Can conduct the full range of practical driver tests and
3. Hold a full driver licence for at least 3 years with no more than 3 penalty points and
Not been disqualified from driving in the last 4 years
Relevant or Equivalent Qualifications
Applications will also be considered from applicants with relevant formal qualifications considered to be of an equivalent or higher standard to those stated.
Relevant or equivalent qualifications: give the type of qualification and date awarded (the date awarded is the date on which you were notified of your result by the official awarding body). If you believe your qualification is equivalent to the one required, the onus is on you to provide the panel with details of modules studied etc so that a well informed decision can be made.