- have a professional manner and good communication skills
- be PC Literate with good numeric and analytical skills
- have experience of working as part of a team
- be self-motivated, task driven, able to manage workload and meet strict deadlines
- have good attention to detail
- have knowledge of Microsoft programs and Pegasus Opera 3 desirable
- A background in customs clearance would be a distinct advantage
The overall objective of the Supply Chain Administrator involves working as part of the Supply Chain/Purchasing team to ensure departmental targets are met as a whole, working with your line manager to promote change that will facilitate improvement to ensure continued high standards of quality and productivity are maintained.
Manage and take responsibility for ensuring that import/export is handles correctly and that information is delivered to all parties in a timely manner
- Supplier Relations
- Resolve and respond promptly to telephone and written queries from in line with key performance indicators in order to resolve supplier issues.
- Proactively liaise with suppliers via telephone and e-mail to maintain a first-rate working relationship.
- To liaise effectively with all business units departments to achieve swift problem solving and maintain good communication internally and externally.
- Advise and liaise with other departments to control the workflow through Operations in scheduling orders and deliveries through Goods in
Collating of Goods in figures for Weekly/Month end reporting (Stock movements/shortages/returns/deliveries)
- Updating of the Goods in schedule with booking information from Hauliers
Inputting of goods in across the different business segments in a timely manner
- Responsible for stock management in multiple sock locations ensuring stock integrity at all time. Management of rolling stock takes
- Control inbound product locations - pick sheet generation for dispatch
Maintain and manage transport outwards to ensure on time delivery
- Ordering of Warehouse consumables