An opportunity has arisen for an Supply Chain Manager to join a multinational pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical company.
Location: Macclesfield - Remote working for the foreseeable but will be based onsite 3-4 days eventually
Pay rate: £244 PAYE - £317 Umbrella / LTD
Duration: 6 months
As a Supplier Manager you are accountable for the performance, supply and relationship management of the external supplier that functions as a virtual site within the wider GES supply network.
In collaboration with your colleagues and suppliers you ensure timely delivery of high-quality products to the customers. The role involves leading change and continuous improvement programmes with our internal and external partners.
As the responsible of a total portfolio of projects and products for a set of suppliers, you ensure that performance and delivery are assured both on an operational and strategic level. This means resolving issues, secure compliance, optimising business performance and develop future improvement opportunities.
Experience/ Qualifications Required:
• Degree or equivalent professional qualification
• Experience of manufacturing and supply chain management and driving performance and improvements
• Experience working in a similar role within Pharma
• Stakeholder management and ability to demonstrate a range of influencing techniques in a supplier facing role.
• Understanding of quality principles and GMP requirements
• Sound financial skills and budget management
• Experience of identifying, implementing and managing business metrics
• Fluent in English
• Line or matrix management experience
• Change management
• Previous supplier management experience or external service provision
• Process management experience
Please apply by sending your CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org