Cpl UK - Healthcare (trading name of RIG Healthcare Recruit) have been operating in the UK healthcare market for over 17 years and are now one of the largest suppliers of Locum Nurses to the NHS.
Location – Guildford.
For this role you will need to be flexible to work days, nights and weekends.
The rate for this role is £22 - £30 per hour.
About the Role
As the Staff Nurse, within our surgical unit, you will plan, deliver and evaluate high standards of nursing care whilst working within a multidisciplinary team, supervising and directing junior staff and also temporary staff. You’ll demonstrate good clinical practice at all times and to be accountable for own actions and contribute to the setting of clinical standards, policy and procedures and research-based care and other practice development initiatives.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Demonstrate good clinical practice at all times and to be accountable for own actions
- Assess, plan and deliver care to meet patient and family needs
- Undertake extended roles such as IV cannulation, phlebotomy
- Contribute to research based care and other practice development initiatives
- Contribute to the setting of clinical standards, policy and procedure
- Promote good communication channels amongst staff enhancing good team work
- Maintain a safe environment for patients and staff
- Deputise for senior staff in their absence, demonstrating leadership and management
Skills & Experience
- Registered Nurse Level 1
- NMC Registration and PREP requirements
- Post-graduate experience of a broad range of surgical procedures
- Basic life support
If you’re interested in this position, please send your CV to hayley,firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call 07572 319 328 for more information. Know someone that may be interested in this position? You can earn £300 for referring a friend to us (T&C’s apply)