Technical Assistant - Permanent
Flexsource NI (part of Cpl jobs) is currently working alongside one of the Country’s Leading Logistics providers, we are recruiting for a Technical & Compliance Assistant on their behalf. This is an new & important opportunity, part of their growth strategy. The role will involve working across both Lisburn & Belfast sites.
- Implementing and monitoring compliance of the QMS.
- Enhancing client satisfaction.
- Completion of internal audits.
- Assisting the Technical Manager with regulatory and customer visits/audits.
- Assist with product recall and traceability challenge tests.
- Investigation and co-ordinating customer complaints, including customer responses.
- Reporting and trending data and putting improvement actions in place.
- Monitoring hygiene and cleaning activities.
- Assisting with HACCP reviews and compliance audits.
- Assisting in closing out audit NCs and following up on CA and RCA.
- Responsible for all day to day quality compliance issues and resolving any process anomalies.
- Completion of induction training and ensuring training matrix is kept up to date.
- 3rd level qualification in food.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role (Food Safety, Quality or Technical).
- External training qualifications HACCP, food safety and internal auditing.
- Experience of BRC and customer audits.
- Experience of internal auditing.
Salary & benefits:
- Full time permanent role.
- Salary 24 – 26K
- Monday - Friday 8.00am - 5.00pm (1 hour lunch).
- Occasional weekend working required to meet business demands.
- Career development.
- Up to 30 days annual leave.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send through an up to date CV via the link