Technical Sales, Construction
Accessories Technical Sales Representative
Our client, a Construction Accessories company, is seeking to recruit an experienced customer focused Technical Sales. The successful Technical Sales Representative you will provide product and technical support in an external capacity to customers, close out sales and key account manage the customer base in the area.
• Ensure continuous sales growth through direct sales, price negotiation, and proactive developments of new sales.
• Engage and manage customer relationships. Identify new opportunities and follow up on potential leads.
• Monitor trends in the construction industry and identify emerging markets and utilise them to expand revenue.
• Support the National Sales Manager to determine, implement, and deliver innovative customer strategies including margin and sales.
• Ensure the achievement of sales and margin targets set.
• Higher Academic Education (Business) preferably, or construction related discipline.
• At least 2-5 years’ experience within the sales organisation of a construction related company & sales industry experience.
• Ability to interpret technical drawings and proficient user of CAD.
• Proficient in Microsoft packages.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Full Clean Driving License.
• In depth understanding of the Irish Construction sector.
• Strong Focus on customer service.
• Proven negotiation ability together with strong powers of persuasion and influence.
• Entrepreneurial, pragmatic, resilient and tough.
Attractive permanent role with an immediate start. Salary depending on the candidates experience, suitability and fit for the role. The ideal candidate can expect c 60,000 per annum plus car, pension and benefits.
Please reply (in strict confidence) with up to date CV to:
Sandra Brennan: firstname.lastname@example.org